It has been more than two decades since the release of the Bring It On movie. Who would forget the tale of two cheerleading teams that have battled out their passion and love for their cheers and friends?
Not only that but what brought this movie to the top are its lines that are still known to many people up to this very day.
If you’re not familiar with the iconic lines of Bring It On or if you just want to reminisce on these moments, then we’ve got it all for you!
30 Best Bring It On Quotes
Here are the top 10 Bring It On quotes that you will surely love:
- If you don’t have it yet, you don’t have it!
- It’ll be just like high school, only better.
– Aaron (Richard Hillman)
- These are not spirit fingers, THESE are spirit fingers!
- You want to make it right? Then when you go to Nationals, bring it. Don’t slack off because you feel sorry for us. That way when we beat you, we’ll know it’s because we’re better.
- We just understand each other, that’s all.
- You’ve been touched by an angel, girl!
- I Define Being The Best As Competing Against The Best There Is Out There And Beating Them.
- I Think I’m Cursed.
- I Will Attempt To Transform Your Robotic Movements Into Poetry With Your Body.
- When You Go To Nationals, Bring It.
Of course, we would not want to stop with the Bring It On movie. The term “bringing it on” means that you are excited and confident about accepting the challenge and facing it head-on.
With this mindset, there’s no doubt that you can face all the problems and challenges with your chin held high.
Here are some of the best quotes about bringing it on and facing the challenges head-on:
- It’s not like I want to hop on a bandwagon, because I said it 15 years ago – bringing a child into your life who is not genetically yours is one of the most beautiful things you can do. But I’m also interested in having my own baby, too.
– Tyra Banks
- Now, near the Winter Solstice, it is good to light candles. All the nice meanings of bringing light to the world can be beautiful. But perhaps we are concentrating on lighting the world because we don’t know how to light up our own lives.
– Ralph Levy
- I am preprogrammed, acting on impulse, dumping a vast memory into a whirling pool and somehow bringing order to it. Building a complex web. I am the spider. This is my venomous bite. I will make them see their folly.
– A.L. Davroe
- I always say to people when I’m trying to get something going, bringing on other producers or other directors, “You can think of 95 reasons why not to make a movie. You’ve got to address why you want to make the movie and get it done. Just do it.” I tend to live by that rule.
– Ridley Scott
- It’s ok sometimes, to let go the rule of who is right and who is wrong, when it comes to bringing a smile back on the face of a loved one.
– Arti Honrao
- As an individual, as a household, you can’t spend more money than you’re bringing in. You can do it for a little while, but you end up going broke and you end up losing everything you have. That is the path that we’re on as a country, and it scares me to death.
– Jeff Foxworthy
- Knowledge is one of our direst needs. But it is insufficient on its own. If knowledge was stripped from true up-bringing, it would increase man’s strength, but not his morals.
– Ameen Rihani
- Try looking at your mind as a wayward puppy that you are trying to paper train. You don’t drop-kick a puppy into the neighbor’s yard every time it piddles on the floor. You just keep bringing it back to the newspaper.
– Anne Lamott
- There was a little corner of his mind that was still his own, and light came through it, as though a chink in the dark: light out of the past. It was actually pleasant, I think, to hear a kindly voice again, bringing up memories of wind, and trees, and sun on the grass, and such forgotten things.
– J.R.R. Tolkien
- We are blessed with a magnificent and miraculous world ocean on this planet. But we are also stressing it in ways that we are not even close to bringing under control.
– Carl Safina
- On some dimension or other, every event in life can be causing only one of two things: either it is good for you, or it is bringing up what you need to look at in order to create good for you. Evolution is win-win … life is self-correcting.
– Deepak Chopra
- Meditating means bringing the mind back to something again and again. Thus, we all meditate, but unless we direct it in some way, we meditate on ourselves and on our own problems, reinforcing our self-clinging.
– Bill Vaughan
- Sometimes, I think my most important job as a CEO is to listen for bad news. If you don’t act on it, your people will eventually stop bringing bad news to your attention and that is the beginning of the end.
– Bill Gates
- As you think a thought, it goes out into the ethers, where it gathers energy and then returns to you. It parallels the weather patterns on Earth, where your negative thoughts go out and gather negative energy, bringing the negativity back to you on its return trip. So
– Dianne Robbins
- If I wear a dress that I bought from a street vendor in Bali on a red carpet, it’s a way of bringing my travels with me.
– Serinda Swan
- I think music should be judged on what it is. It should be very high and above everything else. It is a beautiful way of bringing people together, a little bit of an oasis in this messed-up world.
– Sonny Rollins
- Do not desire, for what you desire you get, and with it comes terrible bondage. It is nothing but bringing “noses on us,” as in the case of the man who had three boons to ask. We never get freedom until we are self-contained. “Self is the Saviour of self, none else.
– Swami Vivekananda
- Looking at it, I got, for the first time, why people would bring flowers to sick people, stuck inside the hospital with no way to get outside. It was like bringing them a little bit of the world that was going on without them.
– Morgan Matson
- You can’t think about what you’re going to do. It just gets in the way. You have to be just available for life, otherwise you’re not bringing anything to the party. So I don’t lie awake thinking about what I’m going to do workwise. There’s just too much going on.
– Bill Murray
- Getting enough energy to satisfy the needs of the developing world without bringing on an eco-disaster is not going to be easy. It will require a marriage of science and technology with good international policy, something that is always hard to bring off. We need to get it right this time.
– Burton Richter
Whether you’re looking for inspiration from the Bring It On, the movie or want beautiful quotes from people who have bought something into this world with their thoughts, we hope that the quotes we’ve provided above will help you with your quests in this life.